Maple Systems Display Window Name

JordanCClark

Lifetime Supporting Member
Greetings everyone, hope all is well with you.

We've been starting to use the HMI5000 series to replace obsolete HMIs hanging aroung our plant. I can display the current window number, but is there a way to display the window name using a common windows indicator?

Example: If I navigate to window number 123 named 'Setup', I'd like 'Setup' to be displayed.

Hi,

You would like setup to be displayed where,
On the '123' screen that you just navigated to?
Add a text box on the 123 screen display that reads setup.

Is this what you mean?

Close, but no.

Think of it like a text display that is on a common window that is layered over the base window (number 123 in the example). I want the metadata of the window containing that window's name. This way, I wouldn't have to create a text box for each window.