Kinetix 6000 Multi Axis?

posborne

Hi everyone,

1st time posting so please be patient with me. I have been having an issue with a Kinetix 6000 Multi Axis drive system in my plant. Intermittently could be a week could be a couple of hours all the six of the motion axis would go down (looking like an E-Stop) upon reset all axis drive go to zero and drives all show 4 on the displays but axis is ready but won't run.

When connecting the motion group looks to be in fault and the only fault bit that is active is MOTION_GROUP.AxisFault.3. From what I believe this has to do with drive sync's but all drive show 4 and won't reset. I have checked and replaced the fiber cables but every time I think we have fixed the issue it will run for a week then go down again. Sometime it will come back up on power cycles other time only if it sits for a few hours. Then it will run for days.

Any ideas?