FT View scrolling captions

Paul351W

Does anyone know of a way within FT View to make the text of a caption scroll (move right to left) if the length of the message you want to display exceeds the size of the object on the touch screen?

We have custom fault displays using a lot of multistate indicators, and sometimes I end up having to short-hand alarm messages because I don't have enough screen space. Some of our systems have close to 200 potential alarms and we like to have all active alarms display at the same time.

I was thinking if I could have the caption text scroll then I could add more descriptions without increasing the size of the indicators on the screen.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Should it be possible to scroll with your mouse within screens and lists in FTV ME (version 7 or 8) while working on your project...
Replies
Views
Have a Panelview + 1000 and an old SLC504 on a 13 slot rack. Need to scroll messages on the screen for programmed active alarms. Will be using...
Replies
Views
Hi All. Is there a trick to getting the tag editor in RS panelbuilder to scroll via a mouse scrollwheel? Click/drag seems to be the only option...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I just wondering if somebody know how to make scrolling message display on the panelview. I have make a simple program using RSLogix500...
Replies
Views
ebilly
E
Hey everybody, I am an electrical engineering student with a coop job at a major american manufacturing company. I am currently working on a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom