Studio 5000 - strange error , "conflict exists in project verification state"

einnh

Lifetime Supporting Member
Studio 5000 - strange error , "conflict exists in project verification state"

I am trying to upload a test project to our 5069 controller we use for development and am getting an error I haven't seen before:

"Error: conflict exists in project verification state"

There are no specifics, it isn't a linked error that I can click on to see where the issue lay.

Google Searches are getting me nowhere.

Anyone run into this?

5069-L306ERS2 controller running v33

Have you done "verify the entire controller" ?
Do you see any Exclamation mark in Controller organizer? Like any hardware configuration that do not match?
Are you sure you mean upload?
We call it download to PLC, upload is getting program file from PLC to PC.

Last edited:
Have the BNOT_f in use?

https://compatibility.rockwellautomation.com/GeneratedReleaseNote.aspx?v1=58247&v2=58247&o=&pdf=0

Corrected anomalies for Studio 5000 Logix Designer, version 33.00.00

Conflict existed in project verification state
In a function block diagram routine, when working offline and adding a BNOT_f instead of a BNOT instruction, the Logix Designer application generated the error Conflict exists in project verification state. Internal error. Call Tech Support.
This anomaly first identified in version 32.00. (Lgx00227391, Lgx00227544)

Saw this error today while programming a L73S PLC. I fixed it by changing the controller type to a L72S then back to a L73S. Not sure how I caused it programming offline, but something must've reset by changing the controller type. Hope this helps.