PF525 Head Scratcher

I wired up a replacement Reliance drive years ago, we got a 15hp instead of a 10hp as that was all they had in stock, put all the parameters in (we had a second machine that used the same drive so got the parameters from that).
When it tried to run it would come up with a overcurrent, bypassed it to get the machine running (the VSD was only there to convert 50Hz to 60Hz for a cooling fan), Rockwell came the next day and that's when we found out that the 10hp had the supply terminals on the left side and the 15hp had them on the right side. But no smoke came out.
Also I have seen PowerFlex 700H drives wired the wrong way and power up OK.
Not sure about PowerFlex 70's or 750's, I have not seen any of those wired the wrong way.

Not sure about PowerFlex 70's or 750's, I have not seen any of those wired the wrong way.

If dealt with 1 PF755 that were the motor and power leads were swapped. After correcting the wiring, it powered up OK but then exploded that instant i started the direction test. I'm really glad it was a small drive.