PLC Training Console

Why look any further, that is the best on the market, best support, fast shipping and a quality product.... oh by the way Chris, I own that site :)

If you have time to wait prices should be coming back down after the stupid is over or if you have a spare CPU I sell 'Build your own' kits that will save you some money

https://www.plccable.com/build-your-own-trainer/

Best of luck on your new trainer
Mark

The trainers on PLCCable.com like the one you linked (and others) always look great, made by geniusintraining here on the forum, I expect he'll drop into this thread at some point. Something to keep in mind is that you will need a Studio 5000 activation to work on any ControlLogix or CompactLogix processor.

EDIT: He beat me to it!

Great, thanks for the swift reply. I'll have to see what I have in my spare parts supply and go from there.