How to play alarm sound in Weintek MT8150XE HMI

AB2005

Hi;

I have Weintek HMI MT8051XE at a machine. I want to play a customized alarm sound. I uploaded the alarm sound in project and downloaded to HMI. Connected a sound card with USB port of HMI and then connected external speaker.
When I check by simulation, alarm sound plays when dedicated bit is ON but with HMI, it doesn't work.
Do anyone guide me please?

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm finishing a student project close to deadline, but I cant't find out how to simply play a sound clip, triggered by an external tag? I've...
Replies
Views
First time using a panelview. I have all of my alarms mapped to bits of dints. How do I get the alarm panel to popup when an alarm happens...
Replies
Views
I am trying to have my Alarm Summary page open when an alarm goes active (I am using ALMD blocks) this is the expression I am trying to use...
Replies
Views
I use PanelView Plus 7 Graphic Terminals Model: 2711P-T10C22D8S-B PLC: Compact Logic 1769-L36ERM Tag ER[4].8 -> ON, the message is "1046 Abnormal...
Replies
Views
I’m finishing up a PAC project and one of the the last things I need to take care of is setting up all of my alarm points in PAC Display...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom