Slc 150

rmonroe

R
Ran across an old dinosaur at work the A-B SLC 150. We have the both the software and interface unit, but we do not have the programming manual. I went to the AB web site and could not find any thing on programming. I guess I could stumble my way through it, but it would be great if I had something to guide me. This equipment also has two HSC units attach to it. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks

rmonroe

SLC 150

Check out the rest of the thread that Eric mentioned for interface info. Also "search" for slc100. they use the same software and interface.

Similar Topics

How can I get a schematic for it? I am unable to communicate to it using PCIS with a 486 PC and suspect the SLC150 to be faulty (found in a junk...
Replies
Views
HELP! I've been searching & searching for the software to run my SLC150 PLC for DOS 6.22 and for some reason, every link I have found for it -...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old SLC 150 processor that is throwing up a CPU Fault light. I have an EEprom program chip for it, but I can't get it to load up...
Replies
Views
We have 3 SLC-150s that we are using, we would like to create a print for them and diagram the program so when we get approval we can replace them...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am completely new to PLC's (and forums) and have been tasked to repair/upgrade a conveyor system at my college. It currently has an Allen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom