Connection between Omron HMI and Siemens PLC Broken

wiwie

We have a PLC Siemens S7 300 CPU 315 DP, using NT631C-V2 Omron HMI via Siemens HMI Adapter. Now having problems with its HMI that can not connect to the PLC, already I check the serial cable between the HMI and HMI Adapter and no problems. Please help from the experts what causes the HMI and PLC can not connect, thanks.

Similar Topics

Dear All, In a production line, there is a application where Omron CJ seriec and Keyence KV series are communicating by ethernet and Keyence...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, I got an IMO HD2 inverter with 2 slots and on the first slot I put the ethernet module (HD2-E-ENET) and the second one is free...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to make a connection directly between a GE Fanuc 90-30 and a Mitsubishi FX Series PLC? If there is no means to connect directly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom