Connected Components

Greg Dake

Greetings!

I am trying to download the free version of Connected Components V8.0 from the Rockwell website. I have downloaded this software many times without issue, until V8.0. It is now prompting for a serial number once the download is selected. Any thoughts?

TIA,

Greg

CCW - Developer and Standard Edition

When you get to the "Available Downloads" pop up window, you see under "General" the link to "Download Software Updates". This link takes you to the Company Name/Serial Number qualification page because the main or "General" product for CCW is the Developer Edition (9328-CCWDEVENE). The Developer Edition is not free and also requires Activation.

The Standard Edition is the free Edition of CCW and the one most of us use.

So when you are on the "Available Downloads" pop up window, look instead to the "Product Add-Ons" section at the bottom. Here you should select "Connected Components Workbench Standard Edition R8" (and also other language versions).

You will now have 1 item in your "Download Cart". Click the Cart button to open the download information pop up window. Here under "Comments" you can read a little info about the Standard v Developer Edition.

Click "Download Now" and off you go.

Regards,
George

CCW_Editions.jpg