inputs outputs for refrigerator, microwave and Air conditioner

mukesh

Can anybody help me out in understanding the inputs and outputs to be considered for the appliances
1.Airconditioner,2.Microwave oven,3.Refrigerator.
I need to understand this so that i can solve some problems on plc problems which are designed on these appliances.

I am a newbie to plcs.
Thanks,
Mukesh

The inputs are the sensors on the appliance that give the PLC information about the state of the appliance. Inputs can also be commands from the operator of the appliance. Outputs are functions on the appliance controlled by the PLC.

Based on your own knowledge of the appliance and its functions, your homework assignment is to come up with a control definition and a list of inputs and outputs that would be required to allow the PLC to implement it. This is also the first step in designing a control system in the real world. That's why your teacher assigned it.