Mitsubishi Upload issue.

Hi guys,

Got an language issue with a GOT2000.
Doing a Mitsubishi program with GT Designer 3. In the application on my laptop in English the text is perfect and in line and when I change it to Russian its fine as well but when I upload it to the GOT2000 the English is still fine but when I change the language on the GOT2000 the Russian is all distorted and out of line. I've looked online and couldn't find an explanation. just looking for any information and if anyone has experienced this before.

Cheers

Similar Topics

Hi Friends, just new with this forum and PLC mitsubishi, currently, i try to upload code from PLC Q00CPU. i don't have the project with me. when...
Replies
Views
I'm leaving right now to go to a customer who needs me to upgrade their 2 network-connected obsolete VFDs. I haven't been there yet, but I have...
Replies
Views
Hello again all! Today I am attempting to back-up (and possibly modify) a Mitsubishi A907GOT-LBD. Each time I try to test my communication...
Replies
Views
dear everybody I have a question for your help me when I upload PLC mitsubishi but being errors, I don't know. this is being errors what please...
Replies
Views
dear everybody please help me upload and download data memory plc mitsubishi how how is upload and download memory data plc mitsubishi ?? how...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom