1732E not owned by plc

Kataeb

We installed Rockwell ArmorBlock 1732E-OB8M8SR modules, and set the ip addresses.
But, in the properties of the module, it is "Owned No" .
How can we make them owned by the plc?
Thank you .

yellow triangle mark in RSLogix IO tree means:
configuration issue

yellow question mark in RSLinx means:
missing or incorrect EDS file

there are two marks in RSLInx:
yellow question mark and red cross mark .

Last edited:
since you mention about status always :connecting , so try to ping your ethernet module and check status in RSLinx and if possible to post two screen shots in General page and Module Info page in module properties in RSLogix.

Last edited:
you said there was yellow triangle with an exclamation point in RSLogix IO tree, so when you right click that module, then select "properties", the "properties" window will show up, we need three screen shots in that window:
"General"; "Module Info" ; "Connection"
those pix will tell us what is wrong with your module configuration issue.

i saw UTC system time: 1/1/1970.... in Time Sync tab.
so please update controller time to the current:
go to "controller properties", then click "Date/Time" tab, update controller time to current.
please post RSLogix IO tree layout as well.

Last edited:
Is the system time causing some issues ?

We noticed that the 1732E network status led is Flashing green ((The device has no CIP connections. The device has an IP address, but no CIP connections are established.))
How can its CIP connection made ?

Last edited:
there is empty in Grandmaster clock section in Time Sync Tab, it means you did setup CIP connection right.
follow the user manual above you should set it up.

Last edited: