Flow Totalizers

Hello, regarding with the totalizer. Can we use the 4-20mA as a signal only and use the pulse output for the totalizer??

If you have both signals available, by all means use them both. The analog can more easily be scaled to a rate. The pulse should deliver a precise total (provided you use integers with enough range to cover your needs).

Similar Topics

I have a CIP I am working on to acquire data about our oil consumption for our process, but also bearing oils. I wanted to make a flow totalizer...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I need a sample PLC program to count the output pulse of a mass flow meter so that a specific amount of mass (for example 100gm)can be...
Replies
Views
Has anyone installed Hp laserjet pro 4203 to OMNI 3000 or 6000 via ethernet..Is there a specific Config? I have a problem..Please advise
Replies
Views
I can't seem to figure out how to add descriptors to I/O points on an RMC using PCCU. Say, for example, I want to use "Valve_1" as a descriptor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom