Siemens CPU948 Problem

M saqib

I am facing problem CPU 6ES5 948 that without program it goes in RUN mode but with program loaded RUN & OFF are off and BASP is blinking rapidly. It is profibus system and there are only CPU and IM308 in the rack. It happens with and without connected to rest of system. What may be the reasons, is the CPU damage?
Can some one help on this?

BASP "Befehlsausgabe sperren".
It means the outputs are inhibited when the CPU is in STOP mode.
You need to go online with the CPU and investigate the USTACK.

I gone to online but can not find the reason as I dont have much experience with Step5. Can you be online to my PC through team viewer

Similar Topics

I got backup program from the machine manufacturer and I blow the flash card with this program and did the over all reset but CPU 948 is not...
Replies
Views
OK. You guys helped me out a bunch with my first Siemens question. I found a bunch of issues with integrity checking the PLC programs I was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 1214 on ip 192.168.0.100. This is connected to other modules through a switch on same network. I need to connect this to a company...
Replies
Views
Hello. I appreciate the insights here and the willingness to share. I've got a lot of Rockwell experience, but my Siemens experience is...
Replies
Views
Kindly, has anyone tried to control Lenze servomotors with Siemens S120 drives ? Any special hints ? Have some concerns for the resolver and servo...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom