read program from mitshubishi hmi to gt designer3

while i read progrram from hmi a error occur that time error no. is
01808502 what is the problem i am not understand that communication cable problem i think that tell me immediately please

01808502 what is the problem i am not understand that communication cable problem i think that tell me immediately please
read program from mitshubishi hmi to gt designer3

Hello,
What hmi model your using and plc Model .
And What software ur using for plc programming . And what communication protocol ??
explain clearly .
Regards,
Arasan..