Resistor colours for a TV show

One for the conspiracy theorists:
mnemonics.png

I too was taught at a twisted school. Lol.
My high school electronics teacher. May not make much sense but it's stuck in my head forever.
Bad, boys, r*pe, our, young, girls, but, vodka, goes, well.

Similar - "but Violet gives willingly"

If any of those teachers are still teaching today without being brought up on charges it would amaze me.

Well....they had a question on last week’s show showing a series of single numbers with a different coloured background, where the team had to guess the fourth, which was 3 and an orange background, but no sayings of any form mentioned.....

Posted today as I just watched the programme from Monday. Could see it was resistor colours, but the team never got the answer. I was waiting for Victoria's witty quips, but they never came. .

Talking about rhymes, how about the colour bar shown on TV's ("Yes Colour" not color we invented English first lol).
anyway I was taught "When You Catch German Measles Retire Back to Bed". White,Yellow,Cyan,Green,Magenta,Red,Blue,Black.