5000 remote chassis configuration

thompson7716

I have configured a remote chassis with a cnb module with 3 in put cards and 2 outpu cards. in the tagname dabase it shows 5 input cards and 2 output cards for that cnb module. Why is it showing 2 additional input cards which I have not configured???
Thanks
Tommy

Did you actually go online with RSNetworx for ControlNet and schedule or browse the chassis... Like after configuring the network?

Maybe you had modules in the wrong physical slot, compared to target, and Networx picked that up and added them?

Just a shot in the dark.

When any IO card is installed, there is a tagname something like xxxData.O.xxx (something like this). Is this what you are referring to?

Without a screenshot or file, it is very hard to intrepret what you are referencing.