Work Around Proworx limit

commando

Hi guys

I am working on a modicon 984-141 plc, but my problem is that my modsoft don't work with my new pc. i have try to use it in a VMware with dos...but no luck, it looks like to work too fast.
I have downloaded the Proworx from Telemecanique and it works fine for me....but...and now the big question!!! is there anyone who know a work around for the limit of 25 networks??

I know that I can buy the software, but it is only for my private use to my heating system.

Thanks 🤞🏻

/commando

You get around the 25 network limit by buying a license. However Proworx32 is a piece of junk.

If you can get the modsoft software to run on doxbox you'll be way ahead.

I believe the 25 limit is the amount of "viewable" networks. You can insert as many networks as you want, you just won't be able to view or edit any one numbered greater than 25. You will however be able to print and delete them.

You get around the 25 network limit by buying a license. However Proworx32 is a piece of junk.

If you can get the modsoft software to run on doxbox you'll be way ahead.

hahaha I agree. We are replacing all of our modicon 984 plcs with Beckhoff plcs for this exact reason