Allen Bradley Ultra 3000i Servo Controller

dhuber

Hi, i am getting an error one of our Allen Bradley Ultra 3000i Servo Controllers. The error is E24, which is an excess velocity error.
We have changed out all the bearings that this motor drives, everything moves freely and easily, we have changed the motor, we have changed on of the cables running to the servo motor as well and i am still getting the error coming up every so often on the servo controller.
After i changed the cable, the errors went away for about 2 months, so i thought that fixed the issue, but now they are back again.

I have very minimal experience with servo controllers and drives. I do have the software to go online with the controller, but i would not know where to start or what to do.

I have also got an E27 error on one of the drives as well, which is axis not homed, but as soon as you home the device it runs fine.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated as i am lost when it comes to this.

3000i servo controller

For E 27 error , pls check encoder wiring connection. Wire intermittant able to triger that kind of error.