InTouch Show Window on Startup

JCTECH

i have this On Startup script:

Show ("0 Login Screen");
Show ( "5440 Dispatch CI");
Show ( "5430 Sleeving CI");

however the ("0 Login Screen") sometimes wont open sometimes it will. ("0 Login Screen") is a replace window and the other two are overlays.

when i use this script:
Show ("0 Login Screen");
Show ("0 Login Screen");
Show ( "5440 Dispatch CI");
Show ( "5430 Sleeving CI");

it shows up every time. why would puting it in there twice make it work. it seems redundant and unnecessary. what could be going on behind the scenes?

You don't need the script.

In window maker go: Special - Configure - WindowViewer - Home Windows

Select the windows you want to open on start up.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I'd like to know how to show 100 days of Alarm in the Alarm Summary in Aveva (Intouch) SCADA. I couldn't find any option like that in...
Replies
Views
Could anyone please provide script to show popup on active screen ..? I have written windows script to show on current screen in " While showing...
Replies
Views
Is there anybody know why Histrend do not display the trend (i had sticked LOG DATA )? The current value of sensor is still display, if you've got...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im trying to dynamically show comments for the selected tags in the history trend in wonderware intouch. Im using the following script...
Replies
Views
Hi! I Want to show/hide a Real-Time trend pen with a button. Is this possible? If so, can anyone explain? I started with InTouch a month...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom