Setting a Mitsubishi FX3S real time clock in ladder logic.

HersheysMM

Hi everyone,
I am a greenhorn in programming. Can anyone help me with a GX Works ladder logic example of programming a real time clock. I want to be able to set different times within my code that run off the built in clock. I am using a Mitsubishi FX3S plc. I got the programming manual from Mitsubishi but the examples are only for Structured instead of ladder logic.

Thanks for your help.

http://dl.mitsubishielectric.com/dl/fa/document/manual/plc_fx/jy997d16601/jy997d16601q.pdf

37.2.7 Real time clock [M8015 to M8019 and D8013 to D8019]

M8015 Clock stop and preset
When M8015 turns ON, the real time clock is stopped.
At the edge from ON to OFF, the time from D8013 to D8019 is written to the PLC and the clock is started again.

Turn on M8015
Move the data into the real time clock area D8013 to D8019.
Turn off M8015

Hope this helps you out.
Regards,

Thanks for the input, meantime I have been reading some other forums and some are saying the Mitsubishi RTC will not keep accurate time. Someone said in a year it will come off an hour. I wanted to use this for a break timer, so for that it will need to be accurate. I have decided it may be better to just use one of Intermatics timers. I was thinking since I had this extra FX3S setting here I would use it.