Allen Bradley NET-ENI

If you visit Lifecycle Status and look for 1761-NET, you'll find the official reccomendation:

1761-NET-ENI
END OF LIFE: 06/30/2017
Recommended Replacement Product:ENCOMPASS PARTNER
Replacement Category: Engineering Replacement
Engineering Replacement means there's no direct replacement. You'll need to apply some hardware/software changes in your system if you want to replace the NET-ENI module.

From this link:

we recommend users of 1761-NET-ENI with MicroLogix 1000, 1200, and 1500 controllers to migrate to MicroLogix 1100 PLC Systems or MicroLogix 1400 PLC Systems

The Digi One IAP is widely recommended as a substitute for the 1761-NET-ENI. It's slightly more complicated to set up, but it is considered to have better performance and better stability.

Another good alternative is a new device from Real Time Automation, the 515RTAENI.

You can find general-purpose Serial/Ethernet converters for less cost, but those usually do not support the important EtherNet/IP to DF1 automatic conversion that the Net-ENI did, and that the Digi One IAP and RTA 515RTAENI do.

Data-Linc Group has a device called the NET620 which is a replacement for the NET-ENI except that it only does the DF1 to EtherNet/IP bridging (no Emails, etc...). It's not listed on their website anymore but I know they still sell it. It's drop dead simple to setup and use and it's priced lower than the NET-ENI's were.
I was in charge of the development of the product that spawned it (which was an Ethernet radio modem that supported the bridge function) and the NET620 itself and I'm very customer service oriented and held very high standards to the development. I also had a couple of great engineers working for me on the project so I can speak first hand to how good the product is. Having said that I haven't worked there for a couple of years now but I don't believe they made any changes.