Schneider TM221 clear MW addresses

Edmhydraulics

Hey all, here's a simple question, I am writing to a range of MW addresses %MW103 to %MW194, I want to clear all of these to a value of 0 with a bit from the HMI.
I have the following:
%MW4:=91

%MW103[%MW4]:=0

But this doesn't seem to be working, any thought. I know it's simple, but I come from the structured text world and getting my syntax correct can be difficult.

you are using indexed object, and writing zero to address %MW103+91 = %MW194

Command what you are looking for is %MW103:91:=0

p.s search tables from help files)

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, I need to access the bits from the fire system control panel through RS-485. So, I used Read Var block to read from the panel...
Replies
Views
Hi Please I have zeilo smart relay #SR2A201BD but I don't have it's programming cable. Can I use any general usb/rs232 converter? Or need...
Replies
Views
Hello, Recently I was asked to analyze the logic of the air conditioning system in one of our departments. The PLC that controls this system is...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Bisakah bapak untuk cara cepat mendownload data kerja dari komputer ke alat HMIG3U Schneider ? Terdiri atat apa saja ya dan bagaimana hubungan kan...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom