Problems of uploading program from VIPA controller

rejoe.koshy

Hi guys,
I have vipa controller (214) from which i need to upload program to my PC.I am using step 7 software by Siemens via MPI protocol to do so but unable to communicate with the PLC.

I am able to set up the PG-PC setting & it is detecting the PLC node when tested but when I trying to upload is when it is displaying a error?

Pls help!!

I am not familiar with vipa PLC's but I think the least we need to know is what error you are getting.

Its is detecting the nodes (two of them) but they are displayed as unknown & hence when trying to upload the program from the controller it shows communication failure.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I have a tetrapak pocket filling unit that I am trying to upload the project from the PLC. I have tried using USB and Ethernet drivers...
Replies
Views
This is my first posting: I have Problems with Uploading a Panel View 550 connected to an SLC 5/03 Allen Bradley SLC 5/03 1747-L532 PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working with a PanelViewPlus1000 and I'm trying to upload some files via ethernet. So far I've been able to download files without a...
Replies
Views
I need to upload a program from a SLC 5/05 cpu, using RSLinx, what cable and communications network do I use.Thanks for your help.
Replies
Views
The what: I have an AB Pico 1760L 18BWB-EX, series A and have downloaded and installed PICOSOFT 6.10 Build 2433. This is running on Win XP Sp2 on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom