anyone used maple systems

I use Blue300,very nice cheap and easy to use.
Also they have good support.
It is my minimum stsndard HMI.It is so cheap so I can beat systems like Unitronics very easy.
If you want nice and cheap touch screen try Hakko.
http://www.hakko-elec.co.jp/index_e.html
The new v7 is away advance from Maple, Kep touch screen with decent price tag.

I've used KEP touchscreens. Some of them use the same programming software as Maple or Nematron.

I thought they had a lot of really neat features. One in particular: a software emulator, so that you can simulate your screen before you decide to download at 9600 baud.

AK

hmmmmm.

I havent used it, but the first one I ordered last week is under clearance with the customs.

unfortunately, the one I ordered doesnt have a Parrallel port (PRINTER PORT), I find it cool, as I have just be asked to print some data from the PLC.

ANY ONE EVER HAD A CHANCE TO PRINT THRU THESE HMIs?