Freeware to read an Allen Bradley plc file

the PDF file that you requested is almost 2 MB and too large to post here ... if you really want a copy of it PM me with your address and I'll email it to you ...

tip: think before you print it out ... it's about 500 pages long ...

Sorry wieglenda, I tried to open but my older version of RS Logix would not work or the file is locked? Is says file is corrupt or user does not have access rights? It may just be that my version will not open it. Ver 6.20.00

I was able to open it and pdf the program files ... I'm trying to send the results by email through Yahoo mail now ... it's over 2MB so I can't just attach it here ...

PS Edit: I noticed some silliness with the "Smart I/O" printout - so I just skipped that for now ... looks like gtr35 (see below) might have run into the same thing ...

Last edited:
It is going to be too large to post
send me a pm with your email

Edit 3.41 M in size 669 pages just on the ladder.

Last edited: