Powerflex 700 fault

stallone

Hi all,

i have a powerflex 700 Alen Bradley drive.

I recently got a fault on the drive.

I am not familiar with these units and wanted to ask for some assistance.

The fault is Fault 2, which the manual says Auxilliary input fault.
I am not sure what that means or how to go about troubleshooting this error.

Any assistance is welcome, thank you :)

Check the wiring diagram to see what kind of circuits are connected to Digital Input 5 on the drive's I/O board. The Aux Input feature is often connected to a motor over-temperature protection device.

The Auxiliary Input fault is described extensively in Appendix E of the 20B-UM002 User Manual becaust it's used in certain ATEX approved hazardous environment applications.

Similar Topics

Hi , I have an Allen Bradley Powerflex 700 Inverter It has a green power light ( led ) and under that has a status Light ( led ) The...
Replies
Views
Running a Powerflex 700 VC 40, two 10 hp motors in parallel with their own overcurrent protection, FVC mode, Intertia autotune done, external...
Replies
Views
I've set up a powerflex 700 with Digital Input 1 (set to Stop - CF), and wired a pushbutton to give the input to clear faults. I've verified that...
Replies
Views
I have a Powerflex 753 that shows a fault code "212 safety jumper out" upon powerup of the vfd. The jumper is in place and there is the same fault...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We had 3 PowerFlex 700( Water-cooled ) Cat. No. 20LD360N3NNNAN20WA 300 HP drives fault out at the same time. We were able to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom