zener diode identified

indra

Hi, everyone,

Please forgive me if I send this question to this forum.
I have FLOWMETER YOKOGAWA that controled by PLC and at the moment I have a proble with thw board of it. The problem is ZENER DIODE ( I know it is ZENER DIODE because on the PCB board, there is SYMBOL of ZENER DIODE ) is short circuit but I change it swap with spare is OK. My question is : DOES ANYONE KNOWS HOW MUCH VOLTAGE OF IT ? because this ZENER is only COLOR green and yellow ( I think belongs to TOSHIBA semiconductor product ). I enclosed the picture of it.

Regards,

INDRA

Last edited:
if the diode is ok you can easily measure it...
just put bigger resistor in series with it and hook it up to
DC voltage high enough and measure voltage accross diode directly.
digital multimeter, 10k resistor and 24VDC should do it (there are zeners with even higher voltages like 33V etc but I don't see them very often). if readings accross diode and voltage source are same, it means you need higher test voltage.