Omron cp1h fins 2108 error after plc power down

patrickser

I have a CP1H with a CIF41 ethernet module. Only one PLC is on the network and is the only device that should be receiving commands. I am able to send commands and get responses back fine from both my custom script and a FINS tools I downloaded. The problem starts if I power off the PLC. After the PLC powers off and starts back up any attempt to send a command to the PLC gets a response of my command and then 2108. For example if I wanted to send 0501 the response would be along the likes of 05012108. The FINS program however can send to it fine still. The only way to be able to send commands and get responses again from my script is to connect to it from CX programmer and then disconnect. It is like it resets the socket connection or something.

Any ideas would be of the utmost help. If anymore information is needed let me know.

Here is some diagnostic information in picture form

Here is the current configuration of the ethernet module
D3zsk.png

Here is the current configuration of the fins testing program that works fine no matter what.
LxRUF.png

Here is a the packet that sends the read command from my script in a network analyzer
9Q20y.png

Here is the response packet from the read command issued by my script
VrLP8.png

Here is the packet that sends the command from the FINS testing program that works regardless if the PLC was powered down
SRsi1.png

Here is the response packet from the FINS testing program issuing the command

baWeL.png