Modicon TSX Micro .stx file

woodward_uk

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi Guys

We are currently upgrading a Modicon TSX Micro PLC for one of our clients. I was hoping to retrieve the plant setpoints from the existing .stx file that was provided to us by the client. Does anyone know of a demo version or viewing package that will let me view or print a copy of the software, I understand that the PL7 software can still be purchased but it seems like a big expense for a one time use.

Thanks.

it depends if the 'Setpoints' are hardcoded in the .stx file or stored in memory.

it is possible to backup memory to a .Dat file using PL7 software which is readable with any text editor.

i'm sure someone will printout the .stx file to pdf if you attach it here :)

can pm me ill give you printout. The pl7 software has a 21 day trial if you can get a hold of discs

Hi Chud

I am struggling to get hold of any installation disks, but I would be very grateful if you could send me a pdf printout. It would certainly save me a lot of time.

many thanks
Steve