Allen Bradley SLC 150 software

Slc 150

I have PCIS.EXE for SLC150 installed on my two computers, one has Windows 98 and the other one Windows 2000 but I don't remember how to get on line. I get as far as getting the file and open and escape but can't get online for some reason. Can anyone direct me? Don't use it that often and lost my write up in how. I remember I had to escape twice but not sure and I don't have a whole lot of time or patience with this one. Just want the instructions how so I can save them this time in a word file on my stick as I should have done to begin with.

Thanks, Willie

williemazda said:
I have PCIS.EXE for SLC150 installed on my two computers, one has Windows 98 and the other one Windows 2000 but I don't remember how to get on line. I get as far as getting the file and open and escape but can't get online for some reason. Can anyone direct me? Don't use it that often and lost my write up in how. I remember I had to escape twice but not sure and I don't have a whole lot of time or patience with this one. Just want the instructions how so I can save them this time in a word file on my stick as I should have done to begin with.

Thanks, Willie

See link below for software manual

http://www.plctrainer.net/PCISManual.pdf

williemazda said:

Thanks, Willie

First off I would use the windows98 computer. It really needs to have a real serial port also. Start the software then from the main menu hit F1, then F1 again to read, then select From SLC. If you have the right comm port selected it should read the program that is in the plc. After it is done reading, escape back to main menu.
Hit F1, then F2 (save) on the screen that should be showing the program you just downloaded.