DataStore Plus Activex control

nmk

I wanted to use Data Store Plus ActiveX in my Factory Talk View 8.1 and panel view 6 plus, I can not seem to find it in the active x controls, is it part of the software I mentioned? I wanted to log data from a trend object that I have it running(data for 2 tags only). ;)

Mine installed when I installed the software. When I drop an ActiveX on the screen it's in the list and called "ME DataStore Plus"

Similar Topics

I have come to the conclusion that ME datastore plus is not very reliable at doing what it is supposed to do. Please prove me wrong so that I can...
Replies
Views
i have 4 tags that i am collecting data on in a log file. is there a formatting available to put each tag in a separate column instead of having...
Replies
Views
i need help in getting Datastor plus to create the log file in the location as configure the activex object. i have an existing project that i...
Replies
Views
I have set up datastore plus, as per https://theautomationblog.com/datastore-plus-step-by-step-setup-in-factorytalk-viewstudio/ Using a PVP 7...
Replies
Views
So I am having a problem collecting data from my PVP7, I am currently testing via two ways of fie collection. I am both using an physical USB, and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom