Allen Bradley old Card replacement

Its an urgent support required

I have one rockwell card Part# SST-PFB-SLC can i use instead a replacement card SST-PB3-SLC is there any hardware or software modifications required

same also with this card part# SST-PFB-CLX-RLL is the replacement SST-PB3-CLX-RLL is the equivalent without any hardware or software changes required

I can't speak to the compatibility of these cards. It looks like they were made by SST. However, I notice replacements are available on Ebay and probably elsewhere.

I have never done the SLC version but going to the new Molex card from the SST card for controllogix there are quite a few changes that have to be made and those largely depend on how your system was setup in the first place.

I have done the SST to Molex conversion for Controllogix a couple times now it is not that bad though.