Omron ETN21

kevinkevin

Dear all,

I am trying to realize a configuration in which I place 2 pieces of CJ1W-ETN21 onto my PLC main rack (PLC is CJ2M-CPU33).

The 2 pieces of ETN21 will be used as Modbus TCP slave. I have downloaded the Function Block for Modbus server and the first slave works well (the function block is designed for slot 0 aka first ETN21 module).

For the second ETN21 at slot 1, I have modified the function block to read relevant information from slot 1 (address 1525) but it failed to work.

Can anyone advise what I am missing out? Many thanks.

Ah I found the problem, the socket services parameter was not set

Dear all,

I am trying to realize a configuration in which I place 2 pieces of CJ1W-ETN21 onto my PLC main rack (PLC is CJ2M-CPU33).

The 2 pieces of ETN21 will be used as Modbus TCP slave. I have downloaded the Function Block for Modbus server and the first slave works well (the function block is designed for slot 0 aka first ETN21 module).

For the second ETN21 at slot 1, I have modified the function block to read relevant information from slot 1 (address 1525) but it failed to work.

Can anyone advise what I am missing out? Many thanks.