Ladsim 3 Drinks Machine

BAD_WOLF

plz if anyone done the drinks machine for ladsim software post it in plz i realy need it or if u can fix the problem with the one i have done plz to so i will attach it the problem it's gives more than one drink
i need it done plz soon and if u can 30+ rungs plz fix it any jeanus in here can do it i know but not me lool

If u done one send it to me to [email protected]

sorry about the spelling mistakes

thanx plz help me i realy need ur help

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with this software, And i doubt many members here have it.

Post it as a PDF, or ask specific questions with the area's that are not working.

Basically more detail ~ your brief,I/O list etc and you will get more help

Regards

BAD_WOLF said:
plz if anyone done the drinks machine for ladsim software post it in plz i realy need it or if u can fix the problem with the one i have done plz to so i will attach it the problem it's gives more than one drink
i need it done plz soon and if u can 30+ rungs plz fix it any jeanus in here can do it i know but not me lool

Wow, I never heard such a plea, but none the less you need to do this yourself. Grades mean nothing if you do not do the work and do not gain the knowledge from the assignment. Ladsim is a very limited distribution software used mainly by several educational equipment companies, such as Bytronic, Ltd. in the UK. But, back to YOUR problem. Do the work, turn it in and take what you get as a grade and learn from the experience. You will be a better student and ultimately better practitioner for the effort.

I got a PM from this guy!

I have received a PM from BAD_WOLF asking me to email him the 'answer' if I have it, well, surprise, surprise, I don't have it and if I did, I wouldn't email it to someone I have never heard of and don't even 'know'.

I wonder how many other have also got the 'PM', or should I consider myself lucky! :confused:

I haven't bothered replying to the PM, I have just deleted it.

BAD_WOLF,

Read Randy's reply and take note!

Paul

P.S The PM was in 'text speak', I bloody hate text speak!

Gives me more than one drink

When I was in school that is exactly what I would have hoped for lol. Then again that may be how he ended up here looking for the answers. :)

PLucas said:
I wonder how many other have also got the 'PM', or should I consider myself lucky!
huh.gif

P.S The PM was in 'text speak', I bloody hate text speak!

When you start getting more and more PM's it'll be like all that Junk Mail that comes through the door! :oops:

I dont think i would use the word "lucky" but i guess you could become a member of the PM club and be proud to wear the tee shirt - didnt Casey do a poll on this ?

As for text speak - i lost my mobile from Tuesday last to today when it was found on a polymer feeder platform. When the maintenance chap gave it back to me he said i kind of looked sad! It has been bliss these few days, now i just have to listen to all those answer phone messages and yes texts!

i thought u guys gonna be help for me but thanx anyway i realy suprised for ur replys

well thanx anyway this is the last time gonna see me in this forum

byebye and thanx for ur big help lool

Guys,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he did post something. Even though I cant see it, the posted file does indicate that Bad Wolf had made an attempt. Personally I'd be inclined to take a look at the issue if he/she would post it in a PDF.

at least i tryed

well if u don't wanna help don't leave msg the problem is i do it as indiveal study so i don't get help in anyway i have to find info by my own thats why i posted this i thought the ppl who gonna help me with my problem here..lool..i realy don't think so at least i tryed i fully made my prog and i but comments but i have that problem of more than one can comes out thats what i want you lot to help me with thing about sending it to me opsional if u don't want don't send it i didn't ask no one to do my homework i only needed help but what can i say after i saw ur replies thanx anyway.

well if u don't wanna help plz don't post anything at least i tryed if i haven't tryed doing it i will eccept all ur repleis but i tryed so plz\no more comment on this plz and i don't know how to post it as pdf file try to open it with note pad or word to see aand thanx

and all thanx for ur helpfull and kindness i wounder if all members got replies like me anyway thanx again

BAD_WOLF said:
and i don't know how to post it as pdf file try to open it with note pad or word to see aand thanx

Google for "free pdf printer"

There is one here from CutePDF

Then install the pdf printer

Then print your logic you have done so far here as pdf format so people without your software can read it. (Do this by going to the print menu for your ladder and selecting the pdf printer instead of your normal printer, then give the .pdf document to be saved a filename ie myladderlogic.pdf)

Post the pdf file here

You should then get some advice to help you in the right direction.

Last edited:
Bad Wolf,

Please do us a favor and try to write your posts normally. As if you were writing a paper for a class assignment. I for one am not into the "computer speak" and find it very distracting. I'm sure I speak for more then myself.

Thanks,

ladsim please to elekins64gmail.com sorry i don't much englesh
BAD_WOLF said:

[email protected]
BAD_WOLF said: