Kollmorgen Drives won't enable

Rembrant

Hello Gentlemen,

I'm just fighting with a little problem here, using a Premium TSX PLC, and I can't get the two Kollmorgen drives(servo)to enable. On their screens is "PO3", which is power, but I want "EO3" for enable.....any ideas?
I've been looking through the program, and I can't seem to find where the PLC is "enabling" them. BTW, both drives work together for a robot.
Anyhow, the end result is, I can't get the servos to run.
Thanks for any help, and If you need more details, let me know please....this thing is killing me.

Rembrant

OK, I found the line in the program where its stuck waiting to move to the next step for enabling the drives, and in the line is a memory word called "sercos_command"....which it isn't getting....hmmmm?...is that supposed to be an input back from the drives?
Any ideas?

Rembrant

The phrase "sercos_command" looks like a tag or symbol name and not a TSX motion command.

Are you using PL7 Pro software?
Are you using a Premium motion controller card (i.e. TSXCAY21)?