S7 1200 Analogue Out of range Alarms

bgeary

Hi
I am trying to find out if and where TIA Portal V11 provides "out of range" alarm for analog inputs. Do they just appear in diagnostics? I would like to use a [Bool] to create an alarm in a DB.

Thanks
Bob:sick:

With other Siemens PLCs I have had the problem that under/over range check generate an alarm if the signal is 3.99mA. The 0.01mA may not be because that there is a problem but just because the attached sensor can function a bit below its nominal range.
I ended up making my own check that generate an alarm if the signal goes below 3mA.
Dont know about S7-1200, but I would guess it works in the same way.

Similar Topics

Just had a strange one on a 4 In 2 Out Siemens S7-1200 analogue module. I am used to seeing the status LEDs as green or red, but I haven't seen...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 1214 on ip 192.168.0.100. This is connected to other modules through a switch on same network. I need to connect this to a company...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m trying to upload program from existing PLC S7-1200. Create new project in TIA v15.1 then upload. After upload successfully, go online but...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to do Modbus communications via the CB1241 RS485 Communication Board on a Siemens S71200 PLC. I am using a 1215C CPU. After...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have few Profinet slaves connected to S7-1200 over Profinet. I wish get alarms and disagnostics from the devices. (IO-Link...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom