allen bradley emerson drives

Jim Cavanaugh

Hello

I have to write several programs with rs logic 500 to make emerson drives step through there moves. has anyone written logic for stepping through each move and keeping tract of each move. I have to re-coop after and e-stop.

Thanks Cavy

You can also use the drive inputs and outputs to do most moves if they are fixed length or speed, 3 inputs to drive, 3 24V outs from plc will do 6 indexes ( speed set points) max.

Would like a like move info , comms protocol, move types( fixed indexes or speeds or send veraiable from PLC) and what you want back to PLC.

Similar Topics

Hi everybody. I have a question about interface between Rockwell PLC and Ovation DCS. 1st project, I see they can communicate via Prosoft module...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Dear community, I am trying to find a tool for Allen-Bradley PLCs similar to SiVArch for Siemens PLCs to automatically generate faceplates and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here. I am trying to find good places to sell some surplus items that I have that isnt through ebay. Does anyone have any sources...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom