Micro830 HSC not enabled

JJI

HI there! I'm new here and was looking for some help with getting my HSC to work.

I have physically connected an encoder to the PLC and it is working properly.

I added the interrupt to the control and linked it to a program as well as assigned it to the input HSC0. I adjusted the input filters for input 0 and 1.

I have inserted the block into the ladder and populated the tags with what I believe to be the correct data.

At this point the block will not enable and only shows a status of "0".

I added a global variable that enables me to change the "command" and even toggling it i can't seem to enable the function block.

Good thing is I realized what the issue was with enabling the box. I had it in the interrupt program.

Now that I have moved it to another program, the box is finally working. Now I just need to take care of the configuration error.