Datalog to flash card in Compactlogix PLC???

diggs

I am doing a simple application where I need to scale my analogue input, and then datalog it to a compact flash card that is in the cpu of the compactlogix. Does anyone have a clue on how to do that? what instruction block to use? Using Omron I can use a FWRITE block which will write directly to the memory card....is there a way of doing that with AB??

thanks. I am wondering that myself. I have been pushed to cross a CJ1 (OMRON) to compactlogix...and I am seeing allot of things the ab can't do that the low cost Omron can.

Similar Topics

From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
Context: PLC= S7-1212C, HMI=KTP1200 Basic. Hi, The operator has reported that, from time-to-time, when he presses the "Generate Report" button...
Replies
Views
I never really noticed this because I rarely do datalogging in a PV+, but it seems you can only start one datalog. Is this really true? My...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Is it possible to automatically generate PDF Report of Trend and Datalog in FactoryTalk View SE v12? If YES, Please, how?
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm using an ABL33ER with Panelview 600. I have datalogging running on the HMI using the view studio datalog model on startup of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom