OT: Step 7 xmas puzzle

One reply so far. It is not Q150.0

The painting is by Botticelli and is titled

"Mystic Nativity" :)

I know nothing about step7, but you got me curous.

Anyway, when I copy the picture to zoom in, I can only see some colored pixels that look intentionally altered. Is there enough information in that bitmap to translate into a PLC program?

Paul

I know nothing about step7, but you got me curous.

Anyway, when I copy the picture to zoom in, I can only see some colored pixels that look intentionally altered. Is there enough information in that bitmap to translate into a PLC program?

Paul

You are very warm.

Okay. I think I found a method to try to solve the puzzle, but my ignorance about Step 7 is the limiting factor...

Thanks for making my last 30 minutes at work zoom by though.

If you are looking at the answer but can't work out the address, it is in the form QByteArea.BitArea and can be computed using the following:

ppp.JPG