remote inputs and ouputs

Hello every body

I am working on a project using SIEMENS CPU s7-315 and remote inputs and ouputs cards and using profibus for communication.

I plan to use WAGO remote IOs because of budget.

Can any one suggest any other remote IOs manufacture similar to WAGO??

B.R

I think Beckhoff is pretty much the same as WAGO. I believe they even use the same hardware (I might be mistaken).

You could consider using a S7-1200 as R/IO. They come pretty cheap nowadays.

Yeah, I was about to suggest Beckhoff. In terms of remote IO, the hardware is identical to WAGO (and some others), I'd go with whatever you can get better pricing on. I've used the Beckhoff BKS9000 module in the past and remember it was cheap, really cheap. However, it was by far the most difficult device I've ever had to address, and documentation was weak, so you've been warned. I think there's a saying that applies here...