Communication with Siemens S7 to Linux

ejheath

I have a Siemens S7-300 PLC CPU314IFM. How do I connect it to a Linux PC? Add a module? Add a communication adapter? Please help. I have a bunch of these that I need to connect to an MES system.

I suppose there is no linux support for mpi/profibus but You can attach cp343-1 and go for libnodave or snap7 or moka7 over ethernet.

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, I want to establish profinet communication between siemens plc and my system using python programming. Which python lib can i use to...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am trying to establish communication over profinet between Siemens S7-1200 PLC as IO device and codesys plc as IO controller. But I am...
Replies
Views
Which signals do I have to use to get data from camera. For example camera detects a defect and sends signal to controller. Power cable: CCB-PWRIO-05
Replies
Views
I was trying to communicate between Siemens ET200S IM-151-8 PN/DP CPU to Rockwell Allen Bradley L73 through Hilscher Gateway NT100-RE-EN. Using...
Replies
Views
I am trying to establish communication between Siemens PLC 1500 and Matlab. I followed a tutorial on youtube at this link: But when I got to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom