Wonderware InTouch Operator Notes popup

Snyd1

Hey guys, pretty new to InTouch and found myself tasked with learning/changing an existing system. Again I am not very familiar with how everything communicates so forgive me if the question is too vague.

Our facility has a test procedure that uses GE i/o and InTouch to preform an extensive test on product. At the end of the test a report is generated that is wrote in Visual Studio it simply pulls statistics from the SQL server from what I can tell, one of the changes we would like made is to add a popup field where the operator can add any notes about the specific product that was tested.

Any thoughts on how this could be handled?

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am upgrading a Wonderware SCADA form version 9.5 to version 23. I am able to migrate all the graphic, but when to activate the runtime this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using OI.GATEWAY.2 to communicate to the PLC using an OPC UA. I can see the tags using an OPC explorer connecting to the...
Replies
Views
For a while, I have been working with InTouch 10.1. The problem I am currently facing is the need to implement certain functions that do not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom