Seeking help in New Jersey

Steve Bailey

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
The boondocks of Western Massachusetts USA
A former customer of mine (I'm retired) in the Somerville New Jersey area needs some help with a machine. It has an Automation Direct DL06, C-More HMI and a Sure Servo axis.
Send me a PM if you're interested and I can provide contact information and more details about the application. I have PLC and HMI files which I believe are current.

Similar Topics

I have a PLC5/80E that I want to poll a Modbus device into using a Digi1. I have setup the message as a multihop going to the IP adress of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, long story short. I've recently ran into a SIMATIC C7-635. It controls some heating equipment. I can operate it manualy no big deal but...
Replies
Views
I was called into a plant recently to diagnose errors with their natural gas totalization. Long story short: They had installed orifice plate...
Replies
Views
Hello engineers/technicians of PLCS.net! I require your assistance, if you may be so kind to provide it. I hope this is an appropriate query to...
Replies
Views
working as an electrical tech. @ manufacturing company, need someone can better explain the instruction SQO, sometimes, our assembly line out of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom