Color Animation for Panelview Plus

hpapai

I am trying to program an HMI to show a different color based on the number it gets from the PLC to indicate if the message is a Fault or just and Alert.

This is what I have entered in the expression box in the animation popup:
{[PLC]HMI_FaultPTR} > 95

When I verify it, FactoryTalk tells me it is valid.

When I run screen and toggle a fault bit all that pops up is the outline of the box, not the actual box.

Anyone have any ideas where I am going wrong?

Hi & Welcome to the Forum!

Don't sweat it...the best of us still do the most silliest of things on a daily basis...I know I do...but that is how we learn best in my opinion.

Regards,
George

Similar Topics

Hi, How do I change a numeric display color based on another bool tag? I am trying to display a RPM number and I want it to turn green when a tag...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, The title above kinda explains the whole of the problem as far as I can see. I'm working on a project with some text in it...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Urgent help please. I'm stuck, how can I add color animation to a Tank or any object in Mitsubishi GT Designer3? I'll appreciate
Replies
Views
I am unable to find the valve with colors(green,red) in TIA 13 for HMI. I have to import it separately or is there is any other way around.I...
Replies
Views
Hello I use the RsView32 works ver 7.10 and I have some objects in a display with the same struture to color animation and string display...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom