Maximum number of NOC cards on a Modicon M580 processor on a 7-slot rack

Hello,

I'm working on a Schneider Electric Modicon M580 system which is on a 7-slot backplane with 3 NOC cards used for it's DIO network. I've reached maximum capacity of devices on these NOC cards and I can't add anymore on the existing NOC cards. There's an empty slot on the rack and my question is, is there a limitation to how many NOC cards an M580 PAC can handle?

Thanks in advance!

Similar Topics

Hi PLCs.net! I was curious: How many axis can a B&R APC910 control? Is there a hard limit like certain AB controllers? I'm new to B&R, so would...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of upgrading our PLC5 machines from Devicenet blocks with analog (current) inputs. We are looking at going to IO Link, due...
Replies
Views
I have an existing Compact Gaurdlogix PLC with exising PointIO on it (Some safety and some standard). We will be adding a new panel with more...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, What is the maximum number of window creation possible wonderware intouch ?
Replies
Views
Does anybody know if there is an actual limit on the number of drives that can be connected via RIO? I think I've heard there is a theoretical...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom