PID block

tomc116

hi,
I have a question regarding a PID block and automatic control.
The PID block I am using is part of the Siemens S7 system with a 315-2 DP controller. The PID block is the Cont_C(FB-41). I am using the PID block for level control. I am able to operate the PID block in manual mode but unable to get it working in automatic. I have been searching for an example on the net but yet, no luck!
If anyone has any suggestions or can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. If additional info is required, feel free to contact me @ [email protected]

Similar Topics

HI.I REVIEWED A PROJECT DONE. THIS FB41 PID BLOCK WAS USED FOR THE PASTEURIZATION PROCESS. THE PROCESS I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IS THE ACTION. WHILE THE...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a PID block in my program controlling pump speed in order to get a correct Differential pressure. The way I have it set up is the...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to create proportional logic for a control valve without using a PID function? I want to create a simple P controller without...
Replies
Views
So I have a PID block on CCW set up to control a motor. I have my variables input and the absolute error is changing but the CV is always 0. There...
Replies
Views
I want to change the setpoint of PID block in Codesys for every 1 hour. like that i have to give 48 setpoints for 48 hours. So how can I give 48...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom