OT - Perpetual Motion HVAC?

If you live in an area with constant, reliable winds, a couple of large windows with a "funnel" collecting the wind and forcing it through the building could, in some strange way, be considered perpetual motion.

Is there some reference here that I'm missing? A quick googling didn't bring up anything.

IF you lived near water and could harness the power of waves? Then figure out a way to turn that power into a way that could circulate cooler air from the place you are generating the power?

Just my $0.02 lol

Ahh, much funnier with context. I suspected as such but wasn't sure.

But maybe they were trying to establish a gradient of cool to warm between the two units.

Sorry for not explaining what is depicted. It's what is commonly called a "mini-split", or "ductless" heat pump. Most can heat and cool, but the outdoor unit, which acts as a condenser for cooling or evaporator for heating, has to be outside.

It actually would work as a decent humidifier!